Vera delivers the right care to the right person at the right time — within a contained environment by medical professionals who are freed to focus on patient outcomes rather than the number of services rendered.
Outlined below is a list of common benefits patients receive through Vera Whole Health. Specific benefits vary from employer to employer.
Access to the Vera Clinic Network
In addition to their home clinic, Vera patients have access to a whole network of clinics in the greater Puget Sound area. Explore the Vera Clinic Network.
Vera is free for most patients. Some patients, whose employers have high deductible insurance plans, are required to pay copays for certain types of care:
- Preventive Care: $0
- Acute Care – First Time Patient: $75
- Acute Care – Established Patient: $50
- Basic General Prescriptions: $0
- Basic Labs: $0
Many employers extend Preventive and Acute Care eligibility to spouses, dependents and children age 3 years and up.
Vera offers Preventive, Primary, and Acute care. Most appointments can be made on the same day. Longer appointments like annual whole health evaluations must be scheduled ahead of time.
- Annual whole health evaluation
- Biometric screening
- Provider wellness exam
- Health survey
- Health and wellness coaching
- Physical exams
- Blood pressure screening
- Fitness and nutrition
- Immunizations and routine injections
- Stress management
- Episodic sick care
- Chronic disease and prescription management
- Provider-dispensed medications
- Coordination of specialty and acute care
- On-site labs
- Suturing / basic wound care
- Sprains and strains
- Asthma exacerbations
- Colds/upper respiratory infections